Consultation / Site Visit
You have decided to upgrade your garden, or outdoor entertainment area and want to speak to a professional for ideas and the best way forward. Our wealth of experience will help you define a realistic framework within site conditions and budget considerations.
Before consulting with us, it is advised you collect photographs to share your vision.
Our creative team can present you with ideas if this is something you don’t have time for, we are happy to add this service.
A site visit of R650 includes up to an hour of consultation and travel, (within the Cape Town area). If further travel is required then R550 p/h for transport is charged (within the Western Cape).
The consultation includes :
- Identifying feature areas, key needs and discussing ultimate goals.
- Photographs and a brief survey of the area,
- Discussing the costs involved and what you can achieve.with your budget
Long-distance and international clients can make use of email or WhatsApp communication for our Design and Consultation services.
Our design team can present you with a mood board/Vision Board of ideas suited to your personality and home. This is a fun creative process, a play of colour, textures, flow and form.
Functional aspects and feeling aspects are considered. Style Council understands the psychology of space and can design to your needs.
Exterior design uses the same principals of colour use, texture, depth, form and flow as interior design, but these elements grow with you through the seasons and the years.
This service is valued at an hourly rate of R650p/h.
Floor Plan Design
From these we are able to create masterplan dawings that will be used in the construction and implementation of your desired outdoor environment.
The perspective design is extremely helpful in ensuring that the vision is carried through to all the team players. It projects the aesthetics and thereby the emotional outcome of the space.
This is a black and white sketch design. A colour version can be created upon request.
This is a R700 investment
What You Do Next
Call us to arrange a site visit and consultation on our landline : +27214686724 or cell : +27836001869 or email photographs of the area needing attention to firstname.lastname@example.org
When emailing follow these simple steps
- Take several photos of your house and the area/s in question. Try to capture each zone that needs designing, in one picture. (you can add a person for scale)
- Write down the details of what you would like to achieve with this project.
- Gather reference photos of things that you like and that you think might influence the style of the project.
- This might include natural landscape features or custom structures.
- Attach these images (jpegs) and text (pdf) and email to us. Please keep the size of each email under 5mb.
- Once we have received your photos and information, we will make contact and discuss the possibilities with you before continuing to quote.
An estimated cost of your requirements can be given telephonically or via email if enough information is provided.
A detailed quotes takes time and careful consideration, depending on the scale of the project. This service can be provided once the design process is complete.
(We wouldn’t want to leave out any important details)